Wednesday, March 16, 2011

First Post.... flier? Yup.


The only real "gig" i have to utilize my designs is making fliers and concept work for my friends up and coming rock band. So I've decided to show you first the most recent flier I made for them. This is the final version they went with, but the original had a few minor differences. The biggest one being that their band name, "Self Centered" was originally made to look like it was painted on to the wood. The letters were semi-transparent, and I used some effects to make the text appear as though it were really embedded into the woods texture. But ultimately it was too artsy for a black and white flier like this, and they wanted their name to pop more. So, here you have it. I'll post more of my school work and just-for-fun stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment