Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dan Solo Film's - Concept Image

So I definitely need a name for my "production company", should it ever became something more than just a hobby only a select few ever see. Here is an experimentation, inspired by my current Advanced Photoshop homework assignment, for an idea of a logo/splash page for what could be my future film branch of my "design company". Big ambitions huh? I don't even have a video camera yet. Oh well. And i'm not sold on "Dan Solo Films" but it works for now. I also don't know if I'll want a cliche film reel as part of my logo or theme, but also, it works for now. I kinda like this. I could see my using this as my first splash page for the section of my future website, that caters to my video creations.



Now, to just get that damn video camera... I would have it right now if I hadn't have had to plunk 90% of my school grant on repairs to my car. I'm sure I over paid by taking it directly to the Mazda dealership, but no one else could figure out, so I did what I had to do. Oh well. I'm hoping this summer I can afford a $150 -$200 digital HD camera to play with. But until then, it's all iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment